Global Human Resources, Actuarial and Management Consulting Services and Data, for Israel & 180+ Countries
KrollConsultants, a Global Human Capital, Human Resources, Actuarial and Management Consulting firm, has been operating in Israel and around the globe, since 2001.
KrollConsultants operates a global multidisciplinary network of local consultants, salary survey data providers and information sources, which spans 180+ countries.
Consultant of Consultants
- We work with Human Capital, Human Resources, Actuarial and Management consultants of all sizes, from sole practitioners to global consulting firms.
- We help them by extending their global reach and by bridging their global capabilities, knowledge and data gaps.
To do this, we use our global multidisciplinary network of local consultants, salary survey data providers and information sources, which spans more than 180 countries.
White Label Services and Products
- Our White Label clients include multinational and local Human Capital, HR, Actuarial and Management Consulting firms.
- They purchase our services and products on a White Label basis, to carry-out client projects in more than 180 countries.
The KrollConsultants Special Task Force (STF)
- The Special Task Force service is designed to bridge your knowledge, capabilities and service gaps in the most remote and challenging global locations.
- Whether it is Human Capital, Human Resources, Compensation and Benefits, Employment Conditions or Actuarial and Risk issues.
- Or penetrating new countries and territories.
- Aimed at assisting corporations, organizations and consulting firms.
We are here to help you around the globe.
- We assist our clients accomplish complex goals and complete projects, in the most remote and difficult locations around the globe.
- There are 5 key success factors that we implement in these remote and challenging locations, to achieve outstanding results:
- Our team along with our global multidisciplinary network of local consultants and information sources, consistently implement these success factors.
- Global Human Capital, HR, Actuarial and Management consulting firms
- Fortune 500 corporations
- Global non-governmental organizations (NGOs)
- Other clients of various types and sizes.
Read our Client Stories and Case Studies to learn how we help our clients achieve their goals around the globe.