IAS 19 & US GAAP Practice Leader
Areas of Expertise
- IAS 19 actuarial valuations
- US GAAP Valuations
- Pension in Israel
- Life insurance in Israel
- Long-Term Care insurance in Israel
- Short-term disability insurance in Israel
- Long-term disability insurance in Israel
- Severance pay in Israel
- Health insurance in Israel
- Actuarial valuation and opinion
- Employee benefits in Israel
- Risk management modeling
- Insurance products architecture and pricing
Education and Certifications
- Bachelor’s degree , Statistics and Human Services, Haifa University in Israel
- Master’s degree, Actuarial Sciences, Haifa University in Israel
- Associate of the Israel Association of Actuaries (AILAA)
- Speaks, reads and writes Hebrew, English, Ukrainian and Russian
- Judo champion and a former member of the Israeli National Judo Team 1997-2001
Experience and Background
Alexey Trakshinsky is a senior actuarial consultant and the IAS 19 and US GAAP Practice Leader.
He is an actuarial, insurance and employee benefits expert.
His expertise include pensions, life insurance, health insurance, severance pay, long-term-care, long-term disability and other types of insurance and savings products.
Most of our employee benefits actuarial valuations, are performed for clients of the Big-4 accounting firms, with whom we closely cooperate.
- Alexey has performed hundreds of employee benefits valuations, for local and global organizations, of all types, sizes and industries.
- He advises local and global employers and their employees, on employee benefits which include: pensions, life, severance and long-term disability.
- Alexey works with providers of insurance products, and advises them on actuarial and financial aspects and considerations.
- He is the joint-leader of the risk management modeling practice, and has accumulated extensive experience in risk-management actuarial modeling.