IAS 19 Practice Leader
Areas of Expertise
- IAS 19 actuarial valuation Israel
- Pension in Israel
- Life insurance in Israel
- Long-Term Care insurance in Israel
- Short-term disability insurance in Israel
- Long-term disability insurance in Israel
- Severance pay in Israel
- Health insurance in Israel
- Actuarial valuation and opinion
- Employee benefits in Israel
- Risk management modeling
- Insurance products architecture and pricing
Education and Certifications
- Bachelor’s degree , Statistics and Human Services, Haifa University in Israel
- Master’s degree, Actuarial Sciences, Haifa University in Israel
- Associate of the Israel Association of Actuaries (AILAA)
- Speaks, reads and writes Hebrew, English, Ukrainian and Russian
- Judo champion and a former member of the Israeli National Judo Team 1997-2001
Experience and Background
Alexey Trakshinsky is a senior actuarial consultant and the IAS 19 Practice Leader.
He is an actuarial, insurance and employee benefits expert.
His expertise include pensions, life insurance, health insurance, severance pay, long-term-care, long-term disability and other types of insurance and savings products.
Most of our IAS 19 actuarial valuations, are performed for clients of the Big-4 accounting firms, with whom we closely cooperate.
- Alexey has performed hundreds of IAS 19 valuations for local and global organizations, of all types, sizes and industries.
- He advises local and global employers and their employees on employee benefits which include: pensions, life, severance and long-term disability.
- Alexey works with providers of insurance products, and advises them on actuarial and financial aspects and considerations.
- He is the joint-leader of the risk management modeling practice, and has accumulated extensive experience in risk-management actuarial modeling.