Relocation and Global Mobility Practice Leader
Areas of Expertise
- Global relocation
- Global Mobility
- Immigration and visas
- Cross-cultural training
- Multinational compensation and benefits
- Global employment conditions
- Advises Global Human Capital, HR, Actuarial and Management consulting firms
- Worldwide recruitment
- Global employment solutions
Education and Certifications
- Bachelor’s degree, Anthropology, Sociology and International Relations, The Hebrew University of Jerusalem
- Completed his studies towards M.A. in Labor Studies, Tel Aviv University
- Certificate, French language and Francophone culture, University of Geneva, Switzerland
Experience and Background
Doron Neev leads the Relocation and Global Mobility practice.
He brings extensive and varied experience of more than 40 years at the multinational human resources and global relocation arena.
He has worked with corporations and organizations of all types, sizes and industries, around the globe.
Doron is one of the “founding fathers” of the relocation and global mobility business in Israel and the EMEA region.
The combination of his corporate background and global consulting acumen, enables him a broader view of global human resources challenges.
- Doron has been providing consulting services to some of the largest global human capital, HR and actuarial consulting firms. He has participated in numerous global and local consulting projects of various types.
- He founded CRG Israel, a preeminent relocation and global human resources services firm, and a former Mercer representative.
- Prior, Doron held several senior positions with the Scitex Corporation (which was later bought by HP and Eastman Kodak). His recent position was manager, International Affairs at the corporate human resources division.
- Before joining the Scitex Corporation, he served at Israel’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs, on the Permanent Mission to the UN.