Actuarial and Risk Modeling Practice Leader
Areas of Expertise
- Actuarial modeling
- IAS 19 Valuations
- Employee benefits
- Financial modeling
- Risk management modeling
- Development of application generators for insurance products optimization
- Central Pension Clearing System
- Development of monitoring models for financial systems
- Business strategy planning in the fields of pension and life insurance, loans, mortgages, funding
- Business flow processes
- Insurance products marketing
- Life insurance
- Short-term disability insurance
- Long-term disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Long–term care insurance
Education and Certifications
- Bachelor’s and Master’s degree, Mathematics, Bar-Ilan University in Israel
- Master’s degree, Actuarial Sciences, Haifa University in Israel
- Associate of the Israel Association of Actuaries (AILAA)
- Certified Pension Consultant (Israel)
- Speaks, reads and writes Hebrew, English, and Russian
Experience and Background
Eli Mirzin is a senior actuarial consultant and the Actuarial and Risk Modeling practice leader.
He brings wealth of experience in actuarial, risk and financial modeling and has led complex modeling projects.
Eli is a renowned expert on the Pension Clearing System in Israel. In this capacity, he was the leading architect of one of the prominent online insurance brokers in Israel.
Eli advises insurance products producers and providers, as well as the largest employers which span all industries and sectors.
- As a modeling thought leader, he constantly produces innovative solutions that generate top performance.
- Eli’s solutions span the entire spectrum of risk-management actuarial modeling, insurance products optimization and monitoring models for financial systems.
- He advises clients from the insurance sector on business strategy planning. Areas covered include pension, life insurance, loans, mortgages, funding, business flow processes and marketing.
- As a Certified Pension Consultant, Eli advises employers and employees on employee benefits. These include pensions, life insurance, health insurance, severance pay, long-term-care, long-term disability and other types of insurance and savings products.
- Eli is also involved in our IAS 19 practice and has performed hundreds of IAS 19 valuations for local and global corporations.