Actuarial, Insurance & Employee Benefits Practice Leader
Education and Certifications
- Bachelor’s degree, Mathematics and Statistics, Hebrew University of Jerusalem
- Certified Pension Consultant (Israel)
- Associate of the Institute and Faculty of Actuaries in the UK (AIA)
- Fellow of the Israel Association of Actuaries (FILAA)
Experience and Background
Elior Weissberg is our chief actuary. He leads the Actuarial, Insurance and Employee Benefits Practice in Israel.
He brings extensive experience of more than 35 years as an expert advisor.
Elior advises on actuarial, insurance and employee benefits issues. His expertise include pensions, life insurance, health insurance, severance pay, long-term-care, long-term disability and other types of insurance and savings products.
The combination of his corporate background and his consulting acumen, enables him a broader view of actuarial and employee benefits issues.
Elior is considered a thought leader among his peers and clients in Israel, and a preferred actuarial expert by the big-4 accountants.
He is a sought-after actuarial expert-witness at the court of law in Israel.
- Elior has been providing consulting services to some of the largest employers, insurance companies, insurance brokers and pension funds in Israel. He has led numerous consulting projects of various types.
- He founded Elior Weissberg Ltd., a preeminent actuarial and employee benefits consultancy.
- Prior, Elior held several senior positions in the insurance sector. He served as the chief actuary of two major insurance companies.