CEO, Head of International Practice
Areas of Expertise
- IAS 19 valuations – Israel, Greece, Turkey, EEMA countries
- US GAAP Employee Benefits valuations
- Financial, accounting, taxation and actuarial aspects of global human resources
- The linkage between accounting and actuary, with a focus on multinational compensation, benefits and employment issues
- Global salary survey data for more than 180 countries
- Helping global human capital, HR and actuarial consulting firms, bridge their data, knowledge and service gaps around the globe
- Global compensations, benefits and employment conditions
- Multi-country employment-related issues
- Data mining and hard-to-find information, data and business intelligence around the globe
Education and Certifications
- Bachelor’s degree, Accounting and Economics, Haifa University in Israel
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) (Israel)
- German language studies, Goethe Institut, Frankfurt, Germany
Experience and Background
Noam Kroll (CPA), is the founder, CEO and head of the international practice at KrollConsultants, a global Human Capital, HR, Actuarial and Management consulting firm.
As one of the leading and most experienced experts on IAS 19 and US GAAP valuations in Israel, Noam has led hundreds of employee benefits valuations. His clients include local and multinational companies, in Israel and in other countries such as Greece and Turkey.
Noam is an expert in financial, accounting, taxation and actuarial aspects of global human resources, with extensive and diverse international experience.
He has advised local and multinational organizations, including Fortune 500 companies, on international human resources issues.
KrollConsultants assists global human capital, HR and actuarial consulting firms, bridge their data, knowledge and service gaps around the globe.
Within this scope, Noam and KrollConsultants have held critical roles in complex multinational human resources projects.
- Noam studies the linkage between accounting and actuary, with a particular focus on multinational compensation, benefits and employment issues.
- Prior to founding KrollConsultants, Noam spent 7 years at Ernst & Young, where he founded and headed the Israel Human Capital consulting practice.
- Under Noam’s leadership, the practice was announced a Center of Excellence by Ernst &Young, advising other offices in the region.
- Within the practice, Noam established the equity-based rewards consultancy, which became the consultant of choice for Israel’s high tech industry.
- Prior, Noam worked at the Ernst & Young’s tax department where he advised local and global corporations and high-net-worth individuals.
Media and Knowledge Sharing
- Noam was interviewed by the leading Israeli financial newspapers on executive and employee compensation.
- He lectured at the high-tech entrepreneurs training courses held by the Israel Management Center and by Ernst & Young.
- Noam gave presentations at the Israeli Stock Exchange and in various professional conferences.