This website – www.krollconsultants.com (hereinafter: the “Website“), is administered by KrollConsultants Ltd (hereinafter: “KrollConsultants“, “we“, “us” or “our“).
We thank you for your interest in KrollConsultants and would like you to feel secure when you visit our Website. We are committed to protecting your information security and maintaining your privacy.
Collection of Personal Information
- Generally, you can visit our Website without providing any personal information. However, to access some parts of our Website and to benefit from several functionalities offered by our Website, you may be asked to enter personal information related to the purpose.
- This information may include your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information, or other details required for fulfilling the purpose.
- The main purposes of collecting personal information are described below:
- Communicating With Users
Follow up on requests submitted through our Website such as requests for information, requests for services or products, requests for becoming our global network partner and job applications.
- Purchase of Products and Services
Provide clients with products and services which they purchase through our Website and follow up on client service and support requests.
- Submission of Requests for a Quote
Reply to requests for fee quote for certain products (such as market pricings) and services.
Manage subscription requests to our newsletters, alerts and other publications and update the relevant mailing list. Users can unsubscribe any time through our Website.
- Direct Marketing and Promotion
Managing subscription requests to our marketing and promotional emails in which we advise clients and potential clients about products and services we offer. Users can unsubscribe from our marketing and promotional emails any time through our Website.
- Premium Content
Some parts of our Website may contain premium content which can be viewed or downloaded by registered users only.
Where relevant, only registered users are able to leave comments on blog posts.
- Communicating With Users
Protecting Personal Information
- We place a high priority on the security of your personal information. We apply appropriate technological and procedural security measures to protect against loss, destruction, misuse, unauthorized access, and improper disclosure.
- However, no system or data can be fully protected against all possible risks. We therefore cannot be responsible for the security and privacy of any information you provide to us over the internet. Accordingly, you do so at your own risk.
- We collect information during your visit to our Website to measure the number of visits, pages visited, and average time spent on our Website, through the use of online tracking technology.
- The use of these technologies helps improve the design of our Website and provides you with a positive and more user-friendly experience.
- We may also use tracking technologies such as web beacons and technologies embedded in marketing emails and newsletters to monitor and measure their effectiveness and performance.
- Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer’s hard drive in order to identify you and the activities of your computer on our Website.
- For non-registered users of our Website, session cookies are used during a user session (e.g. to maintain a shopping cart) and are usually deleted when the session ends.
- For registered users of our Website, persistent cookies are used to retain user preferences for future browsing sessions, and are not deleted when session ends.
- You may set your web browser to warn you each time a cookie is being sent or can choose not to accept cookies at all. If you do, you may still use our Website, however it may prevent you from using certain features, resources and products of our Website and you may experience some loss of convenience.
- Targeting cookies, aimed at measuring the effectiveness of an advertisement campaign, may be used on our Website, but only for our own analytics. We do not have third party advertising on our Website.
- Third-party cookies and other tracking technologies of third party websites such as social media websites (e.g. LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter), may track certain information about you, if you are logged into those websites while browsing our Website. We do not control these third-party tracking technologies and thus, we recommend that you refer to the third-parties’ privacy policies for details.
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to third-parties your personal information. We may however, share or disclose personal information provided by our Website users to other companies or individuals from different countries around the globe, who assist us in operating our Website, conducting our business, providing our services and selling our products, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential and use it only to fulfill their obligations to us.
- We may also share or disclose your personal information when we believe this is appropriate in order to comply with the law, enforce our Website policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
- In the case of business restructure, such as buying a new business, selling or merging current business, user information may be disclosed to potential or actual buyer, or it could be one of the transferred assets. We shall take appropriate measures to protect the personal information during such transactions.
Managing Your Personal Data
- To correct, update or delete your personal information, please sign-in to your personal account on our Website and update your information.
- Alternatively, you can Contact Us and we will make the changes as per your request.
Links to Other Websites
- Our Website may contain links to other websites. You should be aware that these other websites may have different privacy policies than ours.
- Those websites’ privacy policies will govern the information you provide to them.
Questions and Requests