Your Business Challenge
Finding Local Actuarial, Human capital, HR and Management Consultants in Remote and Difficult Locations
- Large multinational organizations, are constantly expanding into new geographies, some of which undeveloped, remote and challenging.
- These large multinationals often use the services of the largest global actuarial, human capital, HR and management consulting firms.
- Even these Global Actuarial, Human capital, HR and Management Consulting Firms, maintain local offices in up to 50 countries (mostly developed), out of world’s 197 countries.
- In case they do have offices in more than 50 countries, these would mainly offer insurance brokerage services.
- Therefore, in most challenging locations, they will not offer local in-house actuarial, human capital, HR and management consulting services.
That’s where KrollConsultants steps in.
How KrollConsultants Can Help
- KrollConsultants, a “born global” Actuarial, Human capital, HR and Management consulting firm, has been working with large multinationals and their consultants since 2001.
- We provide them with services, products, data and information for 180+ countries, in the areas of Actuarial, Human capital, HR and Management consulting.
- These include some of the world’s most remote and challenging locations, out of scope for most global consulting firms.
- We have created a unique niche within the global actuarial, human resources and management consulting arena as a “consultant of consultants“.
- At KrollConsultants, we assist other consultants by complementing their global reach and by bridging their global service, knowledge and data gaps.
- We are the partner with strong, proven global capabilities you are looking for. You will benefit from our vast experience working with large multinationals and their consultants on diverse single and multi-country projects.
- We operate a global multidisciplinary network of local consultants, salary survey data providers and information sources, in more than 180 countries.
- Our local experts and information providers around the globe come from diverse disciplines, are familiar with local culture, practices and trends and are well connected.
- You will get proper practical guidance and gain valuable insights for your local operations.
- Our clients are relying on our abilities and track-record, as providers of global actuarial, human capital, HR and management consulting data and information.
- This includes niche industries and the world’s most challenging locations, for which reliable data and information are hard to come by.
- KrollConsultants implements battle-bread working methods to fit the local environment, in each location around the globe.
- Our working methods are subject to the principles of Corporate Citizenship.
- When it comes to the world’s most challenging and remote locations, we offer the Special Task Force (STF) service.
- The Special Task Force service is designed to assist multinationals on complex human resources, actuarial and management consulting projects in these locations.
- STF bridges the service, knowledge and data gaps of the big box human capital, HR, actuarial and management consulting firms, in any corner of the world.
- We do it by utilizing our global multidisciplinary network of local consultants, salary survey data providers and information sources, in more than 180 countries.
- The Special Task Force service is offered to corporations, consulting firms and other organization of all types, sizes and industries.
Who We Work With
- From global human capital, HR, actuarial and management consulting firms, to the world’s largest corporations and organizations.
- Large public and private clients to medium and small sized organizations and consultants.
- The clients we serve span the full spectrum of continents, countries, industries, sectors and types.
|11 Fortune 100 companies||105 Forbes Global 2000 companies|
|39 Fortune 500 companies||44 FT Europe 500 companies|
|48 Fortune 1000 companies||18 US 100 largest employers|
|57 Fortune Global 500 companies||10 world’s 50 largest employers|
|59 Fortune World’s Most Admired companies||2 of the world’s 3 largest human resources, actuarial and management consulting firms|
Need Our Help? Please Get In Touch
- Whether you are an executive, a professional or a consultant with a business need. Or have a question regarding our services and products. Please use this form to contact us.
- Alternatively, you can phone us at: +972 544 736 210. We shall be happy to provide you with all the information you need.
- See here for all other contact options.
We look forward to speaking with you.