Your Business Challenge
- Attract, Retain, Motivate
- In many countries, competitive car benefits have a significant impact on the organization’s ability to attract, retain and motivate top talent.
- For employees in managerial and other key positions, a company car is a highly valued benefit, which also indicates senior status within the organization.
- For other employees such as in sales positions, car benefits are required for performing their duties.
- Well Designed Car Benefits
- Well designed and properly implemented car benefits, contribute to the organization’s total remuneration offering, keeping it competitive, attractive motivating and cost-efficient.
- Car benefits types may include:
- Company car
- Leased car
- Rental car
- Car allowance
- Reimbursement of transportation expenses
- Informed and Balanced Decisions
- When determining the types and levels of car benefits in different countries, you need to make informed and balanced decisions, based on current market data in each country.
- Current global car benefits market data, enables the creation of well-founded, competitive and cost-effective car benefits, and the setting of types, levels and eligibility criteria.
- Avoid the Consequences of Underpaying or Overpaying
- Informed global benefits market data helps prevent overpaying employees, thus cutting into the organization’s profit margins.
- It also helps avoid underpaying, which may result in attraction, retention and motivation issues
- Multinational Employers and Global Compensation and Benefits Consulting Firms
- Multinational employers and global compensation and benefits consulting firms working on client projects, are constantly seeking reliable global car benefits market data sources.
- However, reliable global market data and good information sources are scarce.
How KrollConsultants Can Help You
A multinational employer seeking global car benefits market data,
A human resources consulting firm working on a client project.
We can help you successfully complete your global car benefits-related tasks, for any country.
The global car benefits data which we provide, gives you an independent up-to-date view of all car benefits types and includes inter-alia:
- Eligibility by:
- Benefit type
- Local national / Expatriate / Third-Country-national (TCN)
- Cash/Car allowances
- Make and model
- Engine size
- Cost/value (purchase, leasing, rental)
- Financing method
- Operating costs
- Gas and essential oils
- Replacement period
- Road/use tax highlights
- And much more
- More than 180 Countries, Remote and Difficult Locations
We enjoy unique access to comprehensive global compensation and benefits survey data for more than 180 countries, and some of the world’s most remote and difficult locations.
- Local-national, Expatriate and Third-country-national Positions
The global data covers over 12,000 benchmark positions for local-national, expatriate and third-country-national employees, across all levels.
- All Sectors and Industries Including Niche Industries
Survey data spans all sectors and industries, including niche industries.
We do it by operating a global multidisciplinary network of local consultants, salary survey data providers and information sources, which spans more than 180 countries.
- Our clients and users from around the globe rely on us as a trusted source for global compensation and benefits survey data and market pricings, covering more than 180 countries.
- They enjoy our global capabilities and experience as providers of diverse human resources, actuarial and management consulting services and information, for more than 180 countries.
- These include the world’s most remote and difficult locations and niche industries, for which reliable salary survey data, information and services are hard to come by.
- You are NOT required to purchase complete surveys or pre-packaged survey data.
- Our clients and users purchase only the survey data they need – from information on a single type of benefit or perquisite, to large-scale benchmarking projects.
We DO NOT require participation for acquiring car benefits survey data, information and guidance.
- Global car benefits market data is available by:
- Country of origin (for expatriates and third-country-nationals)
- Country of service
- Organization Size (e.g. annual revenue scope, number of employees)
- Participant companies with which the organization matches competitive practice.
- Custom cuts and information tailored to your needs, are available upon request.
- Reports are available in PDF and Excel formats.
- Reports are delivered via email as an attachment or as a download link.
- Normal turnaround time is up to 4 business days from the date of purchase. However, depending on project scope, complexity and countries involved, longer turnaround time may be expected.
- From global human capital, HR and actuarial consulting firms, to the world’s largest corporations and organizations.
- Large public and private clients to medium and small sized organizations and consultants.
- Clients and users of our global compensation and benefits data products and market pricing services, span the full spectrum of continents, countries, industries, sectors and time zones.
|11 Fortune 100 Companies||105 Forbes Global 2000 Companies|
|39 Fortune 500 Companies||44 FT Europe 500 Companies|
|48 Fortune 1000 Companies||18 US 100 Largest Employers|
|57 Fortune Global 500 Companies||10 World’s 50 Largest Employers|
|59 Fortune World’s Most Admired Companies||2 of the World’s 3 Largest Human Resources, Actuarial and Management Consulting Firms|
- See related client story: Egypt IT Sector – Custom Survey of Employee Benefits.
- Visit LinkedIn (and scroll down to Recommendations Received) to see what consultants from the largest human capital, HR and actuarial consulting firms who have worked with us, have to say about our services.