Your Business Challenge
- Attract, Retain, Motivate
- Executives and director compensation has a critical impact on the organization’s ability to attract, retain and motivate top executives and directors, in any country it operates in.
- Global Competitive compensation offerings, are a critical tool in maintaining a high level of engagement, productivity and commitment among executives and directors.
- Adhere to Stakeholders’ Interests
- In a cost-sensitive environment, competitive executive and director compensation offering should adhere to the organization’s stakeholders’ interests.
- Organizations need to balance between their essential need for competitive and attractive offerings on one-hand, and stakeholders’ concerns and interests on the other hand.
- Balanced Offering Well-Founded by Compensation and Benefits Market Data
- Since under continuous scrutiny and generating widespread public criticism, executive and director compensation must be well-founded by compensation and benefits market data.
- Informed executive and director compensation offering, helps prevent overpaying, thus cutting into the organization’s profit margins. It also helps avoid underpaying, which may result in attraction, retention and motivation issues.
- Adds to Total Remuneration Competitiveness and Attractiveness
Benefits and perquisites offered to top executives and directors, play an important role in the overall attractiveness and competitiveness of their total remuneration package, in any location around the globe.
- Justified Businesswise
Executive and director benefits and perquisites have been under close scrutiny by regulators, shareholders and investors, demanding balanced and justified-businesswise offerings.
- Enhance Drive, Performance and Productivity
- Your organization’s success and business results are driven by its executives and directors.
- Identify and offer the types and levels of variable pay elements which can enhance their drive, performance and productivity.
- Short and Long Term Incentives Mix
Short-term incentives (STI) and long-term incentives (LTI), should be designed and mixed to complement each other and play an efficient part in achieving the organization’s short and long-term goals.
Read more about Global Short-Term Incentives Survey Data.
Read more about Global Long-Term Incentives Survey Data.
- Multinational employers and global compensation and benefits consulting firms, often seek executive and director compensation data for remote and difficult locations, and for niche industries.
- Finding reliably-sourced executive and director compensation data, for remote and difficult global locations or niche industries, could prove a challenging task.
- Corporate Governance Legislation
- Executive and director remuneration has been in the forefront of corporate governance legislation in many countries.
- The legislation in most countries aims at enhancing shareholders influence on executive and director remuneration while aligning it with the organization’s short and long-term goals.
- Comply with Local Legal Requirements
Multinationals need to assure they possess all the required information regarding executive and director remuneration legislation in each country they operate in, to fully and accurately comply with local legal requirements.
How KrollConsultants Can Help You
A multinational employer seeking to market price individual executive and director positions,
A human resources consulting firm working on a client project.
We can help you successfully complete your executive and director market pricings and other benchmarking tasks, for any country.
- More than 180 Countries, Remote and Difficult Locations
We enjoy unique access to comprehensive global compensation and benefits survey data for more than 180 countries, and some of the world’s most remote and difficult locations.
- Up-to-date View of Cash and Non-cash Compensation and Benefits
Our global compensation and benefits market data, gives you an independent up-to-date view of all forms of cash and non-cash compensation and benefits.
- Type and Level of Non-statutory Benefits, Perquisites and Allowances
Data includes type and level of non-statutory benefits, perquisites and allowances, provided to individual executive and director positions, around the globe.
- Local-national, Expatriate and Third-country-national (TCN) Positions
The global salary surveys data covers executive and director benchmark positions for local-national, expatriate and third-country-national (TCN) employees.
- All Sectors and Industries Including Niche Industries
Survey data spans all sectors and industries, including niche industries.
We do it by operating a global multi-disciplinary network of local consultants, salary survey data providers and information sources, which spans more than 180 countries.
- Our clients and users from around the globe, rely on us as a trusted source for global executive and director compensation and benefits survey data and market pricings, covering more than 180 countries.
- They enjoy our global capabilities and experience as providers of diverse human resources, actuarial and management consulting services and information, for more than 180 countries.
- These include the world’s most remote and difficult locations and niche industries, for which reliable salary survey data, information and services are hard to come by.
Our global multidisciplinary network of local consultants around the globe, keeps a close look at local corporate governance legislation, related to executive and director compensation, while monitoring trends and developments.
- You are NOT required to purchase complete surveys or pre-packaged survey data.
- Our clients and users purchase only the survey data they need – from a single market pricing to a large number of positions across several countries.
We DO NOT require participation for acquiring market pricings and survey data.
- Compensation and benefits data and market pricings are available by:
- Country of origin (for expatriates and third-country-nationals)
- Country of service
- Organization Size (e.g. annual revenue scope, number of employees)
- Labor market within a country
- Participant companies with which the organization matches competitive practice.
- Custom cuts and information tailored to your needs (e.g. more percentiles, different regression options, payment frequency), are available upon request.
- Reports are available in PDF and Excel formats.
- Reports are delivered via email as an attachment or as a download link.
- Normal turnaround time is up to 4 business days from the date of purchase. However, depending on project scope, complexity and countries involved, longer turnaround time may be expected.
- From global human capital, HR and actuarial consulting firms, to the world’s largest corporations and organizations.
- Large public and private clients to medium and small sized organizations and consultants.
- Clients and users of our global compensation and benefits data products and market pricing services, span the full spectrum of continents, countries, industries, sectors and time zones.
|11 Fortune 100 Companies||105 Forbes Global 2000 Companies|
|39 Fortune 500 Companies||44 FT Europe 500 Companies|
|48 Fortune 1000 Companies||18 US 100 Largest Employers|
|57 Fortune Global 500 Companies||10 World’s 50 Largest Employers|
|59 Fortune World’s Most Admired Companies||2 of the World’s 3 Largest Human Resources, Actuarial and Management Consulting Firms|
- See related client story: Egypt IT Sector – Custom Survey of Employee Benefits.
- Visit LinkedIn (and scroll down to Recommendations Received) to see what consultants from the largest human capital, HR and actuarial consulting firms who have worked with us, have to say about our services.