Your Business Challenge
- Multiple Geographic Locations
- An increasing number of organizations expand their operations to multiple geographic locations, locally and globally.
- Even in a foreign country, the organization may operate in more than one location.
- Competitive Compensation in Multiple Labor Markets
- Multiple local and global locations mean dealing with multiple and diverse labor markets.
- In each labor market, the organization is required to offer competitive pay packages to be able to attract, retain and motivate top talent.
- Control and Mitigate Compensation Costs
- Operating in diverse labor markets around the globe, poses complex challenges to the organization’s global compensation policy and pay practices.
- It requires the implementation of a systematic globally-coordinated approach aimed at controlling and mitigating overall compensation costs.
- Compensation and Benefits Consulting Firms
It poses a similar challenge to compensation and benefits consulting firms, advising clients on local and global expansion-related compensation issues.
- Reveal Significant Cost-Saving Opportunities
- Global geographic pay rates differentials market data, is a critical decision tool, when evaluating optional local and global geographic locations for future expansion.
- You can use it to forecast labor costs for each optional local or global location, in a comparative manner.
- It can present significant cost-saving opportunities, by revealing less expensive locations.
- Calibrate Global Compensation
Multinational employers and their compensation and benefits consultants, can use geographic pay rates differentials market data, to calibrate compensation in various local and global locations.
- Avoid the Consequences of Underpaying or Overpaying
- Informed global geographic pay rates differentials market data helps prevent overpaying employees, thus cutting into the organization’s profit margins.
- It also helps avoid underpaying, which may result in attraction, retention and motivation issues.
How KrollConsultants Can Help You
A multinational employer seeking global and local geographic pay rates differentials survey data,
A human resources consulting firm working on a client project.
We can help you successfully complete your Global Geographic Pay Rates Differentials related tasks, for any country.
- More than 180 Countries, Remote and Difficult Locations
We enjoy unique access to comprehensive global compensation and benefits survey data for more than 180 countries, and some of the world’s most remote and difficult locations.
- Up-to-date View of Geographic Pay Differentials
- The data gives you an up-to-date and independent view of pay rates differentials on a granular level, covering multiple labor markets, cities, regions, provinces and states, around the globe.
- Geographic pay rates differentials survey data represents market-driven pay differences between local or global locations, for a given job or employee level, in a specific or general industry.
- Data is available not only by employee levels in each labor market, but also by specific salary survey positions, including collective bargaining positions.
- All Sectors and Industries Including Niche Industries
Survey data spans all sectors and industries, including niche industries.
We do it by operating a global multidisciplinary network of local consultants, salary survey data providers and information sources, which spans more than 180 countries.
- Our clients and users from around the world, rely on us as a trusted source for global and local geographic pay rates differentials survey data, global compensation and benefits survey data and global market pricings, covering more than 180 countries.
- They enjoy our global capabilities and experience as providers of diverse human resources, actuarial and management consulting services and information, for more than 180 countries.
- These include the world’s most remote and difficult locations and niche industries, for which reliable salary survey data, information and services are hard to come by.
- You are NOT required to purchase complete surveys or pre-packaged survey data.
- Our clients and users purchase only the survey data they need – from a single market pricing to a large number of positions across several countries.
We DO NOT require participation for acquiring market pricings and survey data.
- Global and local geographic pay differentials survey data is available by:
- Country of origin (for expatriates and third-country-nationals)
- Country of service
- Organization Size (e.g. annual revenue scope, number of employees)
- Labor market within a country
- Participant companies with which the organization matches competitive practice.
- Custom cuts and information tailored to your needs are available upon request.
- Reports are available in PDF and Excel formats.
- Reports are delivered via email as an attachment or as a download link.
- Normal turnaround time is up to 4 business days from the date of purchase. However, depending on project scope, complexity and countries involved, longer turnaround time may be expected.
- From global human capital, HR and actuarial consulting firms, to the world’s largest corporations and organizations.
- Large public and private clients to medium and small sized organizations and consultants.
- Clients and users of our global compensation and benefits data products and market pricing services, span the full spectrum of continents, countries, industries, sectors and time zones.
|11 Fortune 100 Companies||105 Forbes Global 2000 Companies|
|39 Fortune 500 Companies||44 FT Europe 500 Companies|
|48 Fortune 1000 Companies||18 US 100 Largest Employers|
|57 Fortune Global 500 Companies||10 World’s 50 Largest Employers|
|59 Fortune World’s Most Admired Companies||2 of the World’s 3 Largest Human Resources, Actuarial and Management Consulting Firms|
- See related client story: Egypt IT Sector – Custom Survey of Employee Benefits.
- Visit LinkedIn (and scroll down to Recommendations Received) to see what consultants from the largest human capital, HR and actuarial consulting firms who have worked with us, have to say about our services.