Your Business Challenge
- Reliable Sources for Global Compensation and Benefits Market Data
Multinational employers and global compensation and benefits consulting firms, are constantly seeking reliable sources for global compensation and benefits market data.
- Successful Completion of Global Local-National Market Pricings
Compensation and benefits benchmarking data sources for any corner of the world, are vital for the successful completion of global local-national market pricings and pay design.
- Compensation and Benefits Market Data Critical for Sustainable Remuneration
Job pricings, based on accurate, up-to-date compensation and benefits market data, are critical for establishing a sustainable, well-founded total remuneration framework.
- Attract, Retain and Motivate Talent
Competitive global compensation and benefits environment, is fundamental for achieving the organization’s strategic goals of attracting, retaining and motivating talent, in each of its global locations.
- Avoid the Consequences of Underpaying or Overpaying
- Informed global market pricings, help prevent overpaying employees, thus cutting into the organization’s profit margins.
- Similarly, they help avoid underpaying, which may result in attraction, retention, and motivation issues.
- Multinational employers and global compensation and benefits consulting firms, often seek compensation and benefits data for remote and difficult locations, and for niche industries.
- Finding reliably-sourced comprehensive compensation and benefits data, for remote and difficult global locations or niche industries, could prove a challenging task.
How KrollConsultants Can Help You
A multinational employer seeking to market price individual positions around the globe,
A human resources consulting firm working on a client project.
We can help you successfully complete your local-national market pricings and other benchmarking tasks, for any country.
- More than 180 Countries, Remote and Difficult Locations
We enjoy unique access to comprehensive global compensation and benefits survey data for more than 180 countries, and some of the world’s most remote and difficult locations.
- Up-to-date View of All Cash and Non-Cash Remuneration Elements
Our global market pricing service, gives you an independent up-to-date view of all forms of cash and non-cash compensation and benefits.
- Type and Level of Non-statutory Benefits, Perquisites and Allowances
Data includes type and level of non-statutory benefits, perquisites and allowances, provided to individual local national positions, across all levels, around the globe.
- Local-national, Expatriate and Third-country-national Positions
The global data covers over 12,000 benchmark positions for local-national, expatriate and third-country-national employees, across all levels.
- All Sectors and Industries Including Niche Industries
Survey data spans all sectors and industries, including niche industries.
We do it by operating a global multidisciplinary network of local consultants, salary survey data providers and information sources, which spans more than 180 countries.
- Our clients and users rely on our global capabilities, as providers of global market pricings, benchmarking data and diverse information, for more than 180 countries.
- These include the world’s most remote and difficult locations and niche industries, for which reliable salary survey data, employment-related information and services, are hard to come by.
- You are NOT required to purchase complete surveys or pre-packaged survey data.
- Our clients and users purchase only the survey data they need – from a single market pricing to a large number of positions across several countries.
We DO NOT require participation for acquiring market pricings and survey data.
- Local National market pricings are available by:
- Country of service
- Organization Size (e.g. annual revenue scope, number of employees)
- Labor market within a country
- Participant companies with which the organization matches competitive practice.
- Custom cuts and information tailored to your needs (e.g. additional percentiles, different regression options, payment frequency), are available upon request.
- Reports are available in PDF and Excel formats.
- They are delivered via email as an attachment or as a download link.
- Normal turnaround time is up to 4 business days from the date of purchase. However, depending on project scope complexity and countries involved, longer turnaround time may be expected.
- From global human capital, HR and actuarial consulting firms, to the world’s largest corporations and organizations.
- Large public and private clients to medium and small sized organizations and consultants.
- Clients and users of our global compensation and benefits data products and market pricing services, span the full spectrum of continents, countries, industries, sectors and time zones.
|11 Fortune 100 Companies||105 Forbes Global 2000 Companies|
|39 Fortune 500 Companies||44 FT Europe 500 Companies|
|48 Fortune 1000 Companies||18 US 100 Largest Employers|
|57 Fortune Global 500 Companies||10 World’s 50 Largest Employers|
|59 Fortune World’s Most Admired Companies||2 of the World’s 3 Largest Human Resources, Actuarial and Management Consulting Firms|
- See related client story: Egypt IT Sector – Custom Survey of Employee Benefits.
- Visit LinkedIn (and scroll down to Recommendations Received) to see what consultants from the largest human capital, HR and actuarial consulting firms who have worked with us, have to say about our services.