Your Business Challenge
- Merit Salary Increases Under Cost Pressures
As an employer or a compensation and benefits consultant, you need to make informed and balanced decisions on merit salary increases budgeting, under growing cost pressures.
- Competitive Merit Salary Increases to Attract, Retain and Motivate
On the other hand, you need to offer market-competitive merit salary increases to attract, retain and motivate talent, while maintaining a high level of engagement within the organization.
- Complex Global Budgeting Process
- For multinational employers and their global compensation and benefits consultants, a global merit salary increase budgeting process is even more complex.
- It spans countries, economies and labor markets which are widely varied and therefore requires individual analysis.
- Remote and Difficult Global Locations or Niche Industries
Often, the global merit salary increases budgeting process would involve difficult and remote global locations or niche industries, for which reliable merit salary increases and economic indices survey data, is hard to find.
- Using robust and comprehensive global merit salary increases and CPI survey that contains data, information and guidance covering all the organization’s global locations, will assure an informed and balanced global merit increases budget.
- This will result in a fair and efficient distribution of the organization’s global merit salary increases budget, in a way which supports the organization’s goals.
How KrollConsultants Can Help You
A multinational employer seeking global merit salary increases market data,
A human resources consulting firm working on a client project.
We can help you make informed merit salary increases budgeting decisions and identify global salary trends and key economic indices, for any country.
- Robust Data Base
- The global merit salary increases data is collected from over 7,000 survey participants.
- CPI information obtained from official sources and premier economic research institutions.
- Specific Cities and Labor Markets, Remote And Difficult Locations
- More than 180 countries
- Specific cities
- Specific labor markets within those countries
- Remote and difficult locations
- All Sectors and Industries Including Niche Industries
Survey data spans all sectors and industries, including niche industries.
We do it by operating a global multidisciplinary network of local consultants, salary survey data providers and information sources, which spans more than 180 countries.
- Our clients and users from around the globe rely on us as a trusted source for merit salary increases and economic indices survey data, global compensation and benefits survey data, and market pricings, covering more than 180 countries.
- They enjoy our global capabilities and experience as providers of diverse human resources, actuarial and management consulting services and information, for more than 180 countries.
- These include the world’s most remote and difficult locations and niche industries, for which reliable merit salary increases and economic indices surveys, salary surveys, information and services are hard to come by.
- You are NOT required to purchase complete surveys or pre-packaged survey data.
- Our clients and users purchase only the survey data they need – from merit salary increases and CPI data for a single location to merit and CPI data for a set of countries.
We DO NOT require participation for acquiring global merit salary increases and CPI survey data.
- Reported Data Includes:
- Projected and actual merit salary increases given by year and by 4 employee levels – Executive, Management, Professional, and Employee.
- Projected CPI (Consumer Price Index).
- Data Cuts Available Include:
- Country / Cross sector (general industry). Examples:
- Japan – general industry
- Brazil – general industry
- Australia – general industry
- Country / Specific sector. Examples:
- Biotech in China
- E&C in Australia
- INGO/NGO in India
- Pharmaceutical in the Ukraine
- Country / Specific city or labor market. Examples:
- Brazil – Rio de Janeiro
- Japan – Tokyo
- UAE – Dubai
- Country / Specific city or labor market / Specific Sector. Examples:
- FMCG in Brazil – Rio de Janeiro
- Pharmaceutical in Japan – Tokyo
- Oil & Gas in the UAE – Dubai
- Country / Specific city or labor market / Specific Peer Group
- Data cuts based on participant organizations (at least 5) with whom you match competitive practice.
- Custom Cuts
- Other special cuts and analysis tailored to your needs are available upon request.
- Country / Cross sector (general industry). Examples:
- Reports are available in PDF and Excel formats.
- Reports are delivered via email as an attachment or as a download link.
- Normal turnaround time is up to 4 business days from the date of purchase. However, depending on project scope, complexity and countries involved, longer turnaround time may be expected.
- From global human capital, HR and actuarial consulting firms, to the world’s largest corporations and organizations.
- Large public and private clients to medium and small sized organizations and consultants.
- Clients and users of our global compensation and benefits data products and market pricing services, span the full spectrum of continents, countries, industries, sectors and time zones.
|11 Fortune 100 Companies||105 Forbes Global 2000 Companies|
|39 Fortune 500 Companies||44 FT Europe 500 Companies|
|48 Fortune 1000 Companies||18 US 100 Largest Employers|
|57 Fortune Global 500 Companies||10 World’s 50 Largest Employers|
|59 Fortune World’s Most Admired Companies||2 of the World’s 3 Largest Human Resources, Actuarial and Management Consulting Firms|
- See related client story: Egypt IT Sector – Custom Survey of Employee Benefits.
- Visit LinkedIn (and scroll down to Recommendations Received) to see what consultants from the largest human capital, HR and actuarial consulting firms who have worked with us, have to say about our services.