Your Business Challenge
- Multinational Employers and Global Compensation and Benefits Consulting Firms
Multinational employers and global compensation and benefits consulting firms, are constantly seeking reliable global non-statutory benefits and perquisites market data.
- Reliable Global Non-Statutory Benefits and Perquisites Market Data
Reliable non-statutory benefits and perquisites צשרלקאdata sources for any corner of the world, are vital for global benchmarking and for establishing a sustainable, well-founded global total remuneration framework.
- Attract, Retain and Motivate Talent
Competitive global non-statutory benefits and perquisites environment, is fundamental for achieving the organization’s strategic goals of attracting, retaining and motivating talent around the globe.
- Avoid the Consequences of Underpaying or Overpaying
- Informed global non-statutory benefits and perquisites, help prevent overpaying employees, thus cutting into the organization’s profit margins.
- It also helps avoid underpaying, which may result in attraction, retention and motivation issues.
Non-Statutory Benefits and Perquisites Market Data for Remote and Difficult Global Locations or Niche Industries
- Multinational employers and global compensation and benefits consulting firms, often seek non-statutory benefits and perquisites data for remote and difficult locations and for niche industries, around the globe.
- Finding reliably-sourced non-statutory benefits and perquisites data, for remote and difficult global locations or niche industries, could prove a challenging task.
How KrollConsultants Can Help You
A multinational employer seeking to benchmark non-statutory benefits and perquisites for individual positions around the globe,
A human resources consulting firm working on a client benchmark project.
We can help you successfully complete your global benchmarking tasks, for any country.
- More than 180 Countries, Remote and Difficult Locations
We enjoy unique access to comprehensive non-statutory benefits and perquisites survey data for more than 180 countries, and some of the world’s most remote and difficult locations.
- All Types and Forms of Non-Statutory Benefits, Perquisites and Allowances
The data includes all types and forms of non-statutory benefits, perquisites and allowances, provided to individual positions across all employee levels, around the globe.
- Local-national, Expatriate and Third-country-national (TCN) Positions
The global salary surveys data covers over 12,000 benchmark positions, for local-national, expatriate and third-country-national (TCN) employees, across all levels.
- Executives and Directors
To find out about our executive and director non-statutory benefits and perquisites data, please see here.
- All Sectors and Industries Including Niche Industries
Survey data spans all sectors and industries, including niche industries.
We do it by operating a global multi-disciplinary network of local consultants, salary survey data providers and information sources, which spans more than 180 countries.
- Our clients and users from around the globe, rely on us as a trusted source for global non-statutory benefits and perquisites survey data, diverse information and market pricings, covering more than 180 countries.
- They enjoy our global capabilities and experience as providers of diverse human resources, actuarial and management consulting services and information, for more than 180 countries.
- These include the world’s most remote and difficult locations and niche industries, for which reliable salary survey data, information and services are hard to come by.
- You are NOT required to purchase complete surveys or pre-packaged survey data.
- Our clients and users purchase only the survey data they need – from data for a single position to data for a large number of positions across several countries.
We DO NOT require participation for acquiring market pricings and survey data.
- Non-statutory benefits and perquisites data is available by:
- Country of origin (for expatriates and third-country-nationals)
- Country of service
- Organization Size (e.g. annual revenue scope, number of employees)
- Labor market within a country
- Participant companies with which the organization matches competitive practice.
- Custom cuts and information tailored to your needs (e.g. additional percentiles, different regression options, payment frequency), are available upon request.
- Reports are available in PDF and Excel formats.
- They are delivered via email as an attachment or as a download link.
- Normal turnaround time is up to 4 business days from the date of purchase. However, depending on project scope complexity and countries involved, longer turnaround time may be expected.
- From global human capital, HR and actuarial consulting firms, to the world’s largest corporations and organizations.
- Large public and private clients to medium and small sized organizations and consultants.
- Clients and users of our global compensation and benefits data products and market pricing services, span the full spectrum of continents, countries, industries, sectors and time zones.
|11 Fortune 100 Companies||105 Forbes Global 2000 Companies|
|39 Fortune 500 Companies||44 FT Europe 500 Companies|
|48 Fortune 1000 Companies||18 US 100 Largest Employers|
|57 Fortune Global 500 Companies||10 World’s 50 Largest Employers|
|59 Fortune World’s Most Admired Companies||2 of the World’s 3 Largest Human Resources, Actuarial and Management Consulting Firms|
- See related client story: Egypt IT Sector – Custom Survey of Employee Benefits.
- Visit LinkedIn (and scroll down to Recommendations Received) to see what consultants from the largest human capital, HR and actuarial consulting firms who have worked with us, have to say about our services.