Your Business Challenge
- People–driven Organizations
- Professional Services firms are people–driven organizations.
- The rapidly changing global business and regulatory environment, increases the demand for top qualified talent, locally and around the globe.
- Competitive Remuneration
- Remuneration plans used by professional services organizations, comprise of all forms of cash and non-cash pay. They include base pay, short-term and long-term incentives, perquisites and benefits etc.
- Competitive remuneration has critical impact on the professional services firm’s ability to attract, retain and motivate top qualified talent, in any country it operates in.
- It is a critical tool in maintaining a high level of engagement, productivity and commitment among employees.
- Multinational Employers and Global Compensation and Benefits Consulting Firms
- Multinational employers and global compensation and benefits consulting firms, are constantly seeking reliable global compensation and benefits market data sources, for benchmarking and pay design purposes.
- However, reliable global market data as-well-as trusted information sources for the professional services industry are scarce.
- Competitive Remuneration Well-Founded by Compensation and Benefits Market Data
- Your challenge is to identify and determine the types, levels and mix of the total remuneration elements which will help achieve the organization’s short and long-term goals.
- Benchmarking based on accurate, up-to-date compensation and benefits data from the external marketplace, is critical for establishing a sustainable, well-founded and competitive total remuneration framework.
Read More About Global Non-Statutory Benefits and Perquisites Survey Data.
Read More About Short-Term Incentives (STI) Survey Data.
Read more About Long-Term Incentives (LTI) Survey data.
- Multinational professional services employers and global compensation and benefits consulting firms, often seek compensation and benefits data for remote and difficult locations.
- Finding reliably-sourced compensation and benefits data for the professional services industry, in remote and difficult global locations, could prove a challenging task.
How KrollConsultants Can Help You
A Professional Services industry employer seeking to market price individual professional services positions,
A consulting firm working on a professional services client project.
We can help you successfully complete your professional services positions market pricings and other benchmarking tasks, for any country.
- More than 180 Countries, Remote and Difficult Locations
We enjoy unique access to comprehensive global compensation and benefits survey data for more than 180 countries, and some of the world’s most remote and difficult locations.
- Up-to-date View of Cash and Non-cash Compensation and Benefits
Our global market pricing service, gives you an independent up-to-date view of all forms of cash and non-cash compensation and benefits.
- Type and Level of Non-statutory Benefits, Perquisites and Allowances
Data includes type and level of non-statutory benefits, perquisites and allowances, provided to individual positions, across all levels, around the globe.
- Local-national, Expatriate and Third-country-national Positions
The global data covers over 12,000 benchmark positions for local-national, expatriate and third-country-national employees, across all levels.
- All Sectors and Industries Including Niche Industries
Survey data spans all sectors and industries, including niche industries.
We do it by operating a global multidisciplinary network of local consultants, salary survey data providers and information sources, which spans more than 180 countries.
- Our clients and users from around the globe, rely on us as a trusted source for global professional services salary survey data and market pricings, covering more than 180 countries.
- They enjoy our global capabilities and experience as providers of diverse human resources, actuarial and management consulting services and information, for more than 180 countries.
- These include the world’s most remote and difficult locations and niche industries, for which reliable salary survey data, information and services are hard to come by.
- You are NOT required to purchase complete surveys or pre-packaged survey data.
- Our clients and users purchase only the survey data they need – from a single market pricing to a large number of positions across several countries.
We DO NOT require participation for acquiring market pricings and survey data.
- Total remuneration data and market pricings are available by:
- Country of origin (for expatriates and third-country-nationals)
- Country of service
- Organization Size (e.g. annual revenue scope, number of employees)
- Labor market within a country
- Participant companies with which the organization matches competitive practice.
- Custom cuts and information tailored to your needs (e.g. more percentiles, different regression options, payment frequency), are available upon request.
- Reports are available in PDF and Excel formats.
- Reports are delivered via email as an attachment or as a download link.
- Normal turnaround time is up to 4 business days from the date of purchase. However, depending on project scope, complexity and countries involved, longer turnaround time may be expected.
- From global human capital, HR and actuarial consulting firms, to the world’s largest corporations and organizations.
- Large public and private clients to medium and small sized organizations and consultants.
- Clients and users of our global compensation and benefits data products and market pricing services, span the full spectrum of continents, countries, industries, sectors and time zones.
|11 Fortune 100 Companies
|105 Forbes Global 2000 Companies
|39 Fortune 500 Companies
|44 FT Europe 500 Companies
|48 Fortune 1000 Companies
|18 US 100 Largest Employers
|57 Fortune Global 500 Companies
|10 World’s 50 Largest Employers
|59 Fortune World’s Most Admired Companies
|2 of the World’s 3 Largest Human Resources, Actuarial and Management Consulting Firms
- See related client story: Egypt IT Sector – Custom Survey of Employee Benefits.
- Visit LinkedIn (and scroll down to Recommendations Received) to see what consultants from the largest human capital, HR and actuarial consulting firms who have worked with us, have to say about our services.