Your Business Challenge
- Attract, Retain, Motivate
- Competitive well-designed short-term incentives have a critical impact on the organization’s ability to attract retain and motivate top talent, in any country it operates in.
- These incentives are an essential tool for maintaining a high level of engagement, productivity and commitment among eligible employees.
- Incentives for Achieving Short-Term Goals
- Short-term incentives are intended to compensate eligible executives and employees, for achieving (mostly) predefined short-term goals.
- They usually provide threshold, target and maximum levels of performance which generate corresponding threshold, target and maximum levels of incentive pay.
- Short and Long-Term Incentives Mix
Short-term incentives (STI) and long-term incentives (LTI), should be designed to mix and complement each other efficiently, for achieving the organization’s short and long-term goals.
- Benchmarking Global Short-Term Incentives
- Your challenge is to identify and determine the types, mix, levels, eligibility and other factors of short-term incentives, in the countries of employment.
- Using compensation and benefits market data to benchmark short-term incentives and the actual pay-outs around the globe, enables the creation of sustainable, well-founded short-term incentives, which support the organization’s short-term goals.
- Avoid the Consequences of Underpaying or Overpaying
- Informed global short-term incentives, help prevent overpaying employees, thus cutting into the organization’s profit margins.
- It also helps avoid underpaying, which may result in attraction, retention and motivation issues.
- Multinational employers and global compensation and benefits consulting firms, often seek short-term incentives market data for remote and difficult locations, and for niche industries.
- Finding reliably-sourced short-term incentives market data, for remote and difficult global locations or niche industries, could prove a challenging task.
How KrollConsultants Can Help You
A multinational employer seeking to benchmark its short-term incentives offering,
A human resources consulting firm working on a client project.
We can help you successfully complete your short-term incentives benchmarking tasks, for any country.
- More than 180 Countries, Remote and Difficult Locations
We enjoy unique access to comprehensive global compensation and benefits survey data for more than 180 countries, and some of the world’s most remote and difficult locations.
- Up-to-date View of All Short-term Incentives Types
Our global short-term incentives market data, gives you an independent up-to-date view of all short-terms incentives types, provided to individual positions across all employee levels, around the globe.
- Target Levels and Actual Pay-Outs
The short-term incentives data presents, inter-alia, the target level and actual pay-outs (as percentage of individual’s base salary) of all forms of short-term incentives provided to individual positions across all employee levels.
- Local-national, Expatriate and Third-country-national (TCN) Positions
The global salary surveys data covers over 12,000 benchmark positions, for local-national, expatriate and third-country-national (TCN) employees, across all levels.
- All Sectors and Industries Including Niche Industries
Survey data spans all sectors and industries, including niche industries.
We do it by operating a global multi-disciplinary network of local consultants, salary survey data providers and information sources, which spans more than 180 countries.
- Our clients and users from around the globe, rely on us as a trusted source for global short-term incentives data, diverse information and market pricings, covering more than 180 countries.
- They enjoy our global capabilities and experience as providers of diverse human resources, actuarial and management consulting services and information, for more than 180 countries.
- These include the world’s most remote and difficult locations and niche industries, for which reliable salary survey data, information and services are hard to come by.
Our global multi-disciplinary network of local consultants around the globe, keeps a close look at local corporate governance legislation related to incentive pay, while monitoring trends and developments.
- You are NOT required to purchase complete surveys or pre-packaged survey data.
- Our clients and users purchase only the survey data they need – from a single market pricing to a large number of positions across several countries.
We DO NOT require participation for acquiring market pricings and survey data.
- Short-term incentives data is available by:
- Country of origin (for expatriates and third-country-nationals)
- Country of service
- Organization Size (e.g. annual revenue scope, number of employees)
- Labor market within a country
- Participant companies with which the organization matches competitive practice.
- Custom cuts and information tailored to your needs (e.g. more percentiles, different regression options, payment frequency), are available upon request.
- Reports are available in PDF and Excel formats.
- Reports are delivered via email as an attachment or as a download link.
- Normal turnaround time is up to 4 business days from the date of purchase. However, depending on project scope, complexity and countries involved, longer turnaround time may be expected.
- From global human capital, HR and actuarial consulting firms, to the world’s largest corporations and organizations.
- Large public and private clients to medium and small sized organizations and consultants.
- Clients and users of our global compensation and benefits data products and market pricing services, span the full spectrum of continents, countries, industries, sectors and time zones.
|11 Fortune 100 Companies||105 Forbes Global 2000 Companies|
|39 Fortune 500 Companies||44 FT Europe 500 Companies|
|48 Fortune 1000 Companies||18 US 100 Largest Employers|
|57 Fortune Global 500 Companies||10 World’s 50 Largest Employers|
|59 Fortune World’s Most Admired Companies||2 of the World’s 3 Largest Human Resources, Actuarial and Management Consulting Firms|
- See related client story: Egypt IT Sector – Custom Survey of Employee Benefits.
- Visit LinkedIn (and scroll down to Recommendations Received) to see what consultants from the largest human capital, HR and actuarial consulting firms who have worked with us, have to say about our services.